Thursday, June 5, 2008

What Are You Doing This Summer?

Greetings,

I understand that you humans use summer for your main vacation time. What do you guys do? I know that Missy Elise and Mr. Brett and their girls are going to Colorado next week. They do that every year. I know that in September, Missy Sharon and Missy Leslie and Mr. Kirk are going to Palau to visit Mr. Ron and Missy Danka. Missy Carol and Mr. Fred are in California right now. I don't know what Missy Linda or Missy Barb are going to do. I haven't heard them talking about any trips or anything. I know Missy Joanie, Mr. Brad, Missy Ashley and Missy Ally from Albuquerque are visiting Missy Barb next week, but that's not the same as going someplace.

All I've heard Missy Linda say anything about is working extra hard to earn money so she can take more hours in school this fall. She is always whining about how she wishes she could go to school full time. Poor Missy Linda, as usual. I think that she is in a snit or something because the former Mr. of the house, is giving money to his friends, but she doesn't get any. She is all whining because she was married to him so long, and now she is back to square one like a twenty year old. Of course, in other ways besides money, she is glad to be back there at the beginning, so to speak. But sometimes, she gets really down about not having any money when he seems to have more than plenty.

Sometimes you humans are not very nice, are you?

No comments: