Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Going to School

Hi,

So what are you all up to? Missy Linda is working on getting her fall college enrollment done. There's no problem signing up for all the classes. That's super easy these days. She can do it at her own computer in her pj's at any time of the day or night. Right now she is filling out the forms and trying to get information about grants and sources of money to pay for college. She really needs to go to school full time if she wants to graduate by the time that the Mr. quits helping with finances. She feels that it would be good to be out of school and making enough money on which to live by then. If she's not making a lot more money by then, she said she might have to put me to work! I hope that she is joking. What does a Styrofoam-based tortilla keeper person make these days, anyway?

I've told you how Missy Linda is----she gets all worked up about a lot of things! It's pretty easy to make a big list on any given day. She's just in that kind of mind set right now, I guess. I just know that if she would think about me a lot more, it would be good for her and take her mind off her worries. She could assist me in creating beautiful clothes and accessories that would help me to make my mark on the world. Someday I plan to be famous for just being beautiful and always fabulous! Is that too much to ask?

No comments: