Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Have Famous Friends!



Greetings world,


Oh my goodness gracious sakes alive! I cannot believe who some of my friends are on MySpace! They are some of my most favorite people in all the world. As you can see on my computer screen, the first one is Tio Kane. Next is a picture of Whoopi Goldberg at the Tonys wearing a dress designed by Christian Siriano, who is one of my friends and the most recent winner on Project Runway. Then, as you can see, is Nick Verreos with Kathy Griffin. He designed that dress for her, and he was one of my favorites on Project Runway. RuPaul is barely visible. I don't need to tell you who that is, do I? Margaret Cho is further down the page so you can't see her in this shot---but she's my friend, too!
I feel that I have definitely arrived! (I think I know what that means.) I feel so totally fabulous! I'll bet that you never dreamed that I could have friends like these, did you? Well, I knew it all along. (Ha!) I am afraid that I am going to wake up to find it is all a wonderful dream---like the one Missy Linda had in which she killed the Mr.! Oddly, she was very chipper all day after that dream.

I am so completely consumed by awe and joy right now, I don't even know if I am making any sense. I think that perhaps I had better go for now and let myself absorb all of this. I'm sure I'll feel calmer a little later, aren't you?

No comments: