Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Could Do This!

Good morning,
As you can see, I have been day dreaming again! I suppose that's where a great deal of my time has been used lately. I did not realize that Monday and Tuesday had completely gotten away from me. I don't feel that this kind of dreaming is a waste of time for me since I want to design myself a killer wardrobe. One must imagine to be a designer!

I look pretty hot, don't I? This is me in one of Christian Siriano's dresses from Project Runway. I think it is divine! I love to imagine that my arms will bend as well as that I have feet. I think that I would make a pretty cool human, don't you? However, even though I am not a human, I could be a designer for humans. That would be a real hoot!

I will say that because of my heritage (evidently Hispanic, since I am a tortilla keeper), I do enjoy brighter colors than most of the designers for humans use. Did you see my beautiful Cinco de Mayo dress? That's the kind of pop that I like for myself! I am not a staid or dull Styrofoam based tortilla keeper person, now am I? (If I am dull, someone had better tell me!)

No comments: