Friday, June 13, 2008

Don't I Look Great?

Good morning world,


Look, look, look! This is how I would look as a human! See how cool I look with feet and legs instead of a Styrofoam tortilla-keeper bottom half. I think that I can work with even my unusual bottom half as a talented designer, don't you? These are the kind of clothes that I am dreaming about in my design work. Do I look good, or what?
Ok, ok, I know that I would need darker skin. That would be great anyway---it's much more sultry looking. I am just going bananas at the thoughts of myself with fabulous things like these! Of course, I feel I deserve them after the somewhat difficult life I have lived, don't you?

Speaking of a difficult life, I am also going to get busy researching my past. I don't really know where to start, but I have a need to know----it could be very exciting. As soon as I discover any details, you guys will be the first to know. I have so much to get started doing! I had better go and get busy, don't you think?

I love to get comments about my life or my blog. You guys are the only friends I have except for "the girls"-----you know, Missy Linda and her friends.

No comments: