Friday, June 6, 2008

Obsessed With That Movie

Good morning all,


Missy Linda is all throwing a fit because she says I am driving her crazy about that movie, Sex and the City. Well, I want to see it! I think that those women live like I want to live, if I have to live like a human. I definitely need to see how they do it. I don't think it's asking too much for Missy Linda to buy me one ticket to a little movie, do you?
I think I have been inspired to design some clothes for myself just by the print ads and the talk show appearances about this movie. I think that as soon as I am finished here, I am going to start doing that. I hope Missy Linda will help me get them produced after I design them. We'll see if she is still as selfish as usual. I think that I ask very little of Missy Linda, and I don't see why she is so reluctant to help me do things all the time. You guys will be the first to see them when I get them done, ok?

Also, don't give up on my MySpace page------she just hasn't gotten around to helping get it done the way I want it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: