Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Want to See the Movie!

Hi everyone,
As you can see, I have been dreaming of seeing the movie, Sex and the City, ever since I heard about it on television. I could not believe it when I discovered that Missy Barb and Missy Linda had gone to see it when they went to that fancy theater for Missy Linda's birthday! Can you believe that they did not even take me?

I understand that shoes and fashion are really important in the show. You know that those are the things that I live for every day-------well, I dream of wearing shoes. As Tio Kane always says, "A dream is a wish your heart makes." You don't suppose he is being facetious, do you? I always think of him as being nice.

Anyway, you can tell that I am always dressed up no matter what I am doing. I try to always look my best, and fashion is very important to me. I want to be sure that I always wear the correct fabulous color of eye shadow. I need to get out and see things like movies so I will know what to do about things, don't you think? By the way, is white eye shadow "in" this season?

No comments: