Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Inspired

Good day all,

I have been inspired by all the interviews and talk shows and trailers I have seen about the women in Sex and the City. As I said yesterday, I am excited about designing a new chic and fabulous wardrobe for myself. In that picture from yesterday of Sarah Jessica Parker and me side-by-side, did you notice that we have the same taste in clothes? The flowers that make the top of her dress are bigger than mine, but proportionally, they may be equal. I am almost ready to go to the drawing board as I have been working out things in my head for several days now. Maybe I could become a famous fashion designer, don't you think?

I also like the clothes that the character, Charlotte, wears in the movie and in the old HBO show that the movie continues. Kristen Davis is her actual name. I see her as very elegant without going to extremes. She doesn't usually wear over-the-top fashions. I thought several of the things that the character, Samantha, wears appeared to be from the 80's. Am I the only one who feels that way? Since Miranda is an attorney, she wears beautiful things, but they are office-appropriate, and I am not going to be working in an office. However, the most important thing that those women care about is shoes. I dream of getting to wear shoes. That would be my very most heart-felt wish ever! Someday..............

1 comment:

starstattoo said...

Oh, Juana, Charlotte is an art gallery curator. Miranda is the attorney!