Saturday, June 7, 2008

She Thinks She's Not Old

Hi,
Last Saturday was Missy Linda's birthday, as you are all painfully aware. Tio Kane did something that seems really nice, but he has unleashed a demon unintentionally! He made up a huge list of Women Who are Younger, But Look (Arguably) Older. Actually, there was a list of men, too, but that's a horse of a different color. Now that seems very sweet and harmless, doesn't it? He was just trying to make Missy Linda feel like she is not an old hag. Well, unfortunately, she does not feel that way at all----she seems to have taken it all to heart. I think it gave her too big of a boost of confidence, even though she did not believe that she looks younger than a lot of the list. She is hard enough to deal with as it is! I'm just waiting for her to break out the mini skirts. Lord, help us all!

I am just worried that before long she will be taking dance class like Missy Barb does. That would not be good for her. She has not one iota of rhythm, and I think I may have mentioned what torture it is when she tries to sing with a CD, haven't I? A metronome is not Missy Linda's friend! It would be very embarrassing for her to be singled out (not in a good way) in a class like that. Poor Missy Linda; she does try! Maybe she is just attempting to be less obvious among her class mates at college. That is not a good idea! We don't want a broken hip, do we?

I'm beginning to worry about her brain function, too. If any of you know her, you are aware that one of her "hobbies" is studying all about the brain and how it works. I'll tell you right now, her judgment is impaired! You should see what she did to her dogs yesterday! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, ok? Someone had better warn my friend Andrew to go hide someplace before she gets hold of him!

No comments: