Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Can You Tell the Difference?

Good morning everyone,

I'm sorry I missed a few days; I didn't realize it had been so long. I have been all wrapped up in my designing mode. I am all about making myself a new image and a new wardrobe along with a whole new look. But then I saw this photo---Can you even tell which one is me? It's amazing, isn't it? I think that I do not have far to go to turn myself into the glamorous, sultry beauty that I want to be, do you? Just a hint---I'm on your right. As Cinderella once said, "One shoe can change your life." I think one dress or hairdo can change my life!

Remember the other day when I was telling you about what Missy Linda did to Puck and Button, her Shelties? Oh, my! Poor things! That Missy Linda gave them home haircuts! It is terrible! She keeps saying that she is going to the pet store to get some new clippers to even out the rough places, but she keeps forgetting. It's a good thing that the dogs don't ever go any place or they would be so humiliated!

I'm telling you, you wouldn't believe it! She cut their hair with scissors because she had let the fur get mats in it. That means that it is all choppy like a little kid who cuts his own hair. It is almost down to the skin already---I guess she is going to give them buzz cuts. Puck looks like one of those dogs that eats out at the landfill on television because he is slim. I hope she gets to the pet store today, and more importantly, I hope that she knows how to use the clippers she buys! I'll tell you one thing for sure---she had better not come close to my hair with a pair of scissors!

No comments: