Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oops! I Goofed!

Greetings,

Can you believe that I, Juana Tortilla, could possibly make a mistake? I know, it's mind boggling, isn't it? I know that you are not accustomed to dealing with it, but we will get through this together. Yesterday, I said that Charlotte is an attorney. I goofed. Even though I knew that she is not, I did not catch my error. After a kind comment from a reader, I have gone back to fix the error. It is Miranda who is the attorney; Charlotte is a stay-at-home mom who was an art gallery curator. I'll bet a lot of you guys noticed that blunder, right?

If you live here in central Oklahoma, is your head about to explode lately? Missy Linda and Tio Kane say that theirs are. I don't want to be there when that happens! They said that this time of year is when they get lots of headaches, but they are tired of it! They both have lots of allergies, but this time of year with the heat and oppressive humidity is bad for them for some reason. When Missy Linda gets out the ice bag, I know to lie low and not bug her about stuff. She says the extreme cold helps her big headaches. Whatever works for her is fine with me. I don't have much experience with human ailments----except when the "girls" encouraged me to drink that beer that was as tall as I am! That was not funny the next couple of days!

I want to give a big shout out to Missy Barb! She finally has her air-conditioner fixed! It has been not working since she went on that trip last month. Actually, it really had not worked correctly since they installed it, it just wasn't hot enough to tell yet. It has taken them all this time to figure out the problem and fix it. She is a happy person today! Congratulations, Missy Barb!

No comments: