Monday, June 2, 2008

Missy Linda Has A Life

Hi everyone,
Sorry that I haven't written for a few days. As Missy Linda told me, she could not help me with the computer because, "she has a life." Well, I've got news for her! I did have a life, and I don't intend to let it slip away just because she thinks that she is more important than I am. You know how selfish she is!

Her birthday was Saturday, and she and Missy Barb evidently think they really celebrated. Wow! They went to a movie where they got to eat a meal during the movie. Be still my beating heart! They did a little shopping, and they watched a movie at Missy Barb's house after cooking hamburgers. It's a good thing I didn't get to go. I don't think I could stand that much excitement. do you? I think I'll wait until the blush is off the rose to tell her what I think about her "life."

I am going to kick her butt into gear somehow and make sure that she keeps MY life on track. She's the one who wanted me to experience an exciting life. I guess I have my work cut out for me, huh?

No comments: