Friday, May 30, 2008

I Am Dreaming of Strawberries

Hi everyone,

I learned that I really love strawberries at Parade of Cakes! I am beginning to love this thing about not needing food to live but just enjoying it for its own sake. If you remember, I do not actually need to eat food to live, and it doesn't cause me to gain weight or anything when I do eat it! I'll bet you are all jealous of me, right?
Strawberry cake is pretty darn good, I must say. And is there anything better than some beautiful sliced ripe strawberries on ice cream or with just some whipped topping? Oh, my! I believe my tiny plastic mouth is watering! I will say that I totally enjoyed the breakfast rolls that Missy Linda invented last weekend with strawberries in them. Mmmmm.

Tomorrow is Missy Linda's birthday! She doesn't seem to be upset about it like I hear a lot of you humans are. She is probably so old that she just doesn't care any more------she's just glad to be alive! Ha! I think she is going some place to celebrate, but I haven't heard where it is. I hope I get to go alone if it is someplace fun. Do old people go to Incredible Pizza? That's where Ryley had her party last Saturday. Well, if I get to go, you will definitely get a report----and if I don't get to go, you will hear about it, too, ok?

No comments: