Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Cannot Believe This!



Hi,
First of all, I cannot believe what a terrible photographer that Missy Linda is! This is a picture that she took yesterday of one of the giant raccoons that visit her back yard. What a crappy picture! I will admit that she has a very inexpensive camera that doesn't take shots from a distance very well, but, still! And also, she did have to shoot it through the window so that the raccoon would not hear her. That raccoon, I can attest, is very much bigger than it appears in this picture. It can stand up and take down a bird feeder from the post and carry it as far as the fence. We have actually seen that! As you can also see, Missy Linda does not do Photo Shop. It is Tio Kane who crops the photos and gets them ready for Missy Linda. Like I frequently say, I worry about Missy Linda. It's kind of sad how helpless she is, isn't it? Besides the bad photo-taking, is that yard pitiful, or what? She actually goes out there and does yard work-----on occasion. It is pretty depressing that this is as good as she gets it done. Poor Missy Linda.

Also, I cannot believe that it is Wednesday! I must have slept through at least one whole day! I didn't realize it had been two days since Sunday. You don't suppose that she tricked me, do you? I can't keep up with what day it is and stuff if I can't see a calendar or the television or something with which to orient myself. I wonder if she is up to something. What do you think?

No comments: