Sunday, May 4, 2008

Not Going Any Better

Hi, all you Cinco de Mayo celebrators,
As you can see, preparations for the party are going no better than yesterday. I am starting to worry. Hey, wait! Andrew , where do you think you are going? As you can see in this picture, even Andrew thinks that learning about Mexico is too boring! He can just walk away whenever he wants to go. Missy Linda makes me stay right there and learn a bunch of stuff just because I want to have a party! I wonder what Andrew made on his test about Mexico, don't you?






As you can tell, Missy Linda is not doing any better in the clothing department for me. Do you think she has any idea what a tape measure is? I don't have a clue how she believes that these dresses could possibly work. No one could alter a dress that much! I am about to blow my top! She had better get herself in gear today because this is the last day to get ready!
By the way, have all of you received your invitations to my party?

No comments: