Monday, May 26, 2008

Great Weekend

Good morning,

Boy, I must have been exhausted! I didn't realize how long it's been since I wrote last. We did actually get to have Parade of Cakes this weekend. It was fun. I know many of you are still on the holiday weekend, but our celebrating part is over for us.
See, I told you that those little girls love me. This is me with Amelia, and that is Emma in the background. It was so hot on Friday afternoon, I don't know how they stayed outside to play so long. They colored with sidewalk chalk and blew bubbles and rode bicycles. Both Maitlyn and Elspeth can ride with their training wheels off. Mr. Nick came over in his "new" car, a 1967 GTO. He used to put that on his Christmas and birthday wish lists every year. Missy Barb came over for dinner and the actual eating of the cakes, also.

I heard Missy Lesley, Emma and Ryley's mother, say that both of those girls had to have baths before they could come over to the party because Ryley colored both of them green-----not all over, but a lot! See, I've never done anything like that! The more I find out about you humans, the more I am puzzled!

Today is Ryley's third birthday. Her party was Saturday, though. We all went to Incredible Pizza. It is pretty loud there so we wound up the party in about four hours. A great time was had by all!

No comments: