Friday, May 2, 2008

It Is About Time!

Greetings,

Can you believe this! Missy Linda finally starts getting ready for my party, and this is what she comes up with! This look is really going to work for me! She is driving me crazy! I hope she will take me shopping to find some things that I could actually use. I can tell this is going to be a much bigger job than I expected!





Again, can you believe this! Missy Linda and Tio Kane treat me like I am one of those little girls! Everything has to be a learning experience. If they can't stuff some knowledge into my little brain, then they are not having a good time. I don't need to know all this stuff.
I'll bet you any amount of Missy Linda's money there will be a test over this material. I do not care where Mexico City is. Anyway, I heard that Cinco de Mayo is not as big in Mexico as it is here. There is just one state that makes it a big deal down there! Ha! I knew something!

STYROFOAM BASED TORTILLA KEEPING PEOPLE JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!
Where did she put those margarita glasses?


I can tell you another thing; Andrew is going to have to perk up considerably before Monday if he is going to be at my party. Can you believe how unexcited he is? He is always a pretty mellow cat, but this is getting ridicible! (That is a real word in Missy Linda's circle of friends.)










Please, friends of Juana Tortilla, please, pray for me that Missy Linda can get hold of herself and get this party done right. My party may be in your hands!

No comments: