Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sleeping Late Is Sometimes Nice

Good afternoon,

Well, I certainly slept late today, didn't I? I think I am finally recovering from the party, and Missy Linda has just about got it all cleaned up now. That's why I figured it was a good time to sleep late----that and the giant margaritas!

Missy Linda had to go to her final class today for this semester. It was actually designated the day for the final exam, but they just finished working on critiquing everyone's final project. Missy Linda said that it is brutal sometimes having to sit there while other students tell you what they don't like about your story or poem. Some of these same students will be in a class with her next fall with the same professor. You remember Dr. Givan, don't you? She is looking forward to that. She is always so whiny and sad when school is over. You know those old people like school a lot more than young people who actually have lives. Sometimes Missy Linda is so pathetic! Maybe I can help her to get a life this summer!

Well, I'm still a little groggy from sleeping so long. I'll sign off for today, and I'll talk to you all in the morning, ok?

No comments: