Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Here Come the Cakes!

Good morning,

Well, here are the cakes for this Parade of Cakes. It turned out that there were only three. Since Ryley was having her party the next day, we decided against the fourth cake-----or THEY decided against the fourth cake! As you can see, the decorations on the cakes has dwindled down to just candles. Missy Linda used to decorate them. I keep telling you how lazy she is, don't I?
It's kind of sad how big the numbers are getting on those cakes, isn't it? Those humans always say that it is better than the alternative. That's hilarious! All I've got to say is that I want to see more cakes and more decorations next time! At least she didn't try to get away with takeout food this time. She's been doing that a lot lately. Well, I am hoping for a much bigger extravaganza next time, aren't you?

No comments: