Monday, May 5, 2008

I'll Never Get Ready

Hi partiers,
I will never get ready for my party at this rate! Can you believe that Andrew is hitting the margaritas already? It's still morning. I will have to go get more supplies at this rate. And how do you think he is going to feel by the time the party rolls around? I don't think that he will be in tip top shape. As a matter of fact, I think he will be lucky if he can stand up! I had better hurry with this so I can hide the alcohol.




Now, look what he's into! Nothing is safe with him around. Those humans just let him do anything he wants, and now, he's going to ruin my party. Ok, you guys, don't mention to anyone who is coming to the party that you saw Andrew eating the food. I think he is even a double dipper! We are just lucky that the guacamole is not put out yet, right? Well, I have to go so I can run to the store again. See you at the party!

No comments: