Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Recovery Will Be Soon


What day is it today? Well, good morning, whatever day it is. I know it is sometime after the fifth of May! Oh, my! That is one big margarita! I'm probably lucky being awake if it is still the same week, right? A slender girl like me shouldn't try such a big drink, but I am willing to take that chance------at least I was willing on Cinco de Mayo!





I must admit that I am becoming one great cook, too. Look at this fabulous guacamole. I really haven't figured out why you humans think cooking is such a big deal. You open some packages of stuff, and sometimes you must heat it a little. What is the problem? It seems easy enough to me.




The rest of these pictures are the beautiful spread on the table. None of my guests were willing to sign a waiver to let me use photos of them doing potentially embarrassing things at a drunken party. You will just have to believe me that there were others at the party. They are all just a bunch of ungrateful hooligans. They may have done the right thing for themselves-----you should have seen the idiotic way some acted! It would have been priceless------for me! Maybe next year you can join me-----with a signed waiver, of course.


No comments: