Sunday, May 18, 2008

See, I Can Do It

Good morning,

See, if Missy Linda will turn on the computer, I can definitely do my own work. She just forgets about me all the time. Or sometimes, she just gets busy, and her stuff is more important to her than mine is. Can you believe her?
Maybe I could get Tio Kane to make me a ladder or something I could use to climb up to use the computer after I turn on the darn thing. I can reach the button from the floor, but then, I can't get up to use the computer by myself. I have got figure out how to get this done somehow! What I really need is a mechanical lift of some kind-----yes, like an elevator! That's it! I am going to get someone to work on that immediately even though Missy Linda will probably say I am silly. In the long run, it will help her, too. Don't you think that is the perfect idea?

No comments: