Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Serves Her Right!

Hello,
Well, I told you how Missy Linda kind of avoided going out to her boss's house on Monday so yesterday she didn't have a choice. Ha! She didn't have to stay there as long as she had feared, but she had to bring a bunch of stuff home with her to do. You know how whiny she is. She is always saying how the cigarette smoke out there bothers her and gives her a headache. Boo, hoo. Sometimes, she complains about fabric that she brings home having smoke in it. Poor baby. She thinks she's the only person in the world with problems. I just don't have any sympathy for her.

Missy Linda should get her work finished so that I can be ready for my party. She had better not mess this one up for me. She is going around with a band aid on her finger. It's a bandage with a polar bear on it that she said is supposed to be for visiting children who might need a band aid. She said she ran a needle through the end of that finger. So? It's not like it went through her finger nail or something. I am never going to understand you whiny humans, I guess. What's the big deal about everything?

No comments: