Friday, April 11, 2008

Big Surprise!

Hi all,
Can you believe that I got a package in the mail yesterday? It was addressed to ME, ME, ME! See, here I am answering the door. It's a good thing I didn't have to sign for it because I don't know how to write my name. Can you believe that Styrofoam based tortilla keeper people do not just automatically get a free education in the United States of America? What a travesty!
(Note to self----remind Missy Linda to get busy with that painting she is always going to do.)


Here I am on the porch with my package. See how it is as tall as my shoulder! Wow, I cannot even imagine what it could possibly be, can you? If it were a little longer, it might be a car, right?


Here I am in the house, and I am going to open my package. See, it has my name right there on the label! I am still excited that I actually got something in the mail. And, look, it says, "Priority Mail" right there on the front. I must be very important!


Here I am with my scissors as I am starting to open the box. Just a side note-----Don't ever try to mess with me; look how I can handle those giant scissors!

I know that you are expecting to find out what is in my package, aren't you? Well, unfortunately for you, that's a story for another day.

I do want to send out a giant, "Thank You," to my biggest fans in Albuquerque, who sent me the fabulous package. More tomorrow!

No comments: