Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stormy Weather

Greetings,
If you live in central Oklahoma, do you have one of those headaches that people get here? I believe they call them weather headaches. I think I have one. That's pretty hard to have when you have nothing in your head! It is so windy out there this morning, and yesterday was terrible. If I had tried to work in the yard yesterday, I would have surely blown away. I would definitely be in Kansas by now. (I think that's where it would be. I'm not very strong in geography.)

I understand that these headaches occur when the barometer changes a lot in a short time. I have no idea what that is, but I know that Missy Linda is cranky when she has one of these headaches, and I'm going to be cranky, too! There has to be something in it for me, right? You know, I'll bet a hollow head could explode just as easily as a full head could, don't you?

I just realized something! You don't think that I am getting more human, do you?

I have been hearing on the weather broadcasts for at least three days that it is supposed to be stormy later. Do you remember what happened the last time a tornado came through here? Missy Linda and Tio Kane hid in the hall bathroom, and they just left me sitting right where I was! If that happens again, I will be forced to do something about it. Any ideas out there?


No comments: