Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sick of This!

Morning all,
Well, here I am again. As you can see, I missed a day posting yesterday. How are you ever going to know about my totally exciting and spell-binding life if Missy Linda won't let me use the computer? She was waiting all day for an email from her boss. She had an email early yesterday morning that said the boss needed her to come and work at the boss's house. Missy Linda said, "Okay, what time?" She never got an answer. She was kind of cranky. She was checking that email every few minutes. She knows she could have called, but, hey, she might have actually had to go work if she had talked to the boss on the phone. See how crazy she is! I have to deal with this every day!

I did see that she started getting out some fabric and hats and things last night. Maybe we are going to start working on my party today! I saw my friend, Diego the animal rescuer, was wearing a mariachi hat this morning. Wish me luck!

No comments: