Saturday, April 19, 2008

Recovered

Hi everyone,
Well, I think I have finally recovered from my yard work adventure and after that, the weather headache. I did not see a drop of rain that evening it was supposed to storm so badly. Can you believe it? Do you humans just let these weather people be wrong ,and then let them keep their jobs? If I had to have a job, I would want one like that.

Oh, my goodness! I hear Missy Linda in the kitchen singing her coffee song! You know, the one that starts, "Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug." She started the computer for me, and then she went to get her first cup of coffee. I don't really have a handle on whether that song means we are going to have a good day or a bad day. So far, all I know about it is that she's glad to get her coffee.

Oh the bright side, I was glad to discover that Missy Linda does have someone come to mow her lawn. (Believe me, I am being generous by calling it a "lawn.") Anyway, Mister Cole and Mister Chase came and mowed the lawn yesterday, to my great relief. I was afraid I was going to be out there trying to push a mower with no feet! Missy Linda did make sure that I know that the guys only mow. They don't do the weeds in the flower beds and things like that. First of all, what flower beds? All I am aware of is that one where I planted two flowers the other day. Second, why is she making sure that I know this? Does she have some diabolical plan for me?

Well, I guess I should be nice to Missy Linda for a few days. This week, the Mister who used to live here, announced that he is getting married. Although, she doesn't seem to be too upset, as she knows she is really better off than she was with him. Also, she says she expected it; she just didn't think they would have a wedding. I was just wondering; do you humans have a cutoff age for legally getting married? If not--------GROSS!

No comments: