Friday, April 4, 2008

Not Funny Enough

Juana Tortilla here,
How are you guys out there today? I am doing well except for the problem I have needing Missy Linda to turn on the computer for me. She just goes off in her brain somewhere to some place no one else understands, and she just totally ignores my needs. She hasn't even got that tire fixed yet! I am waiting and waiting and waiting. She is just not funny enough unless she is doing something like that. She did go out and get the car all jacked up the next day, and she tried some of the suggestions she got from learned tire changing people. She still hasn't gotten it done, though. It was mildly amusing that she was lying on the driveway in a cold rain for awhile, but that just is not enough. I'm hoping that tomorrow we get some things done around here.

But first comes tonight! Tonight is party night! Some of us girls are going out to eat and to a movie and then who knows after that! I'll let you in on the dish when I return home------they had better come up with something good! Later!

No comments: