Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can't Stop Me!

Hey Guys and Gals,
Here I am riding Jackson, the donkey. There is a larger donkey, Jack, but he wasn't right there where I was at the time. I think that Missy Barb is very creative with the names for her donkeys, don't you? She used to also have one named Jenny.

I'm glad I had such a good time over the weekend because Missy Linda is kind of cranky right now. She has been gathering up all the documents she needs to fill out her tax forms today. She doesn't have to do the work; she just has to provide the stuff. This is the first time that she has been responsible for the taxes herself. Her divorce was final last year, and the Mister had always filled them out before. Missy Linda found almost a whole drawer full of letters from the IRS to the Mister from earlier years while she was looking for her bank statements today. She is glad that she is the one responsible for herself now! She is not worried because she has Missy Lesley to do the actual work of it. Thanks, Missy Lesley, for keeping Missy Linda out of trouble. I'm not implying that Missy Linda would do anything dishonest, but I am afraid she might do something dumb. You know how she is!

No comments: