Monday, April 7, 2008

Look At Me!

Good morning to everyone,

Can you believe what you are seeing? I cannot believe how beautiful I look, can you? I am riding a horse named Princess, and that is Buckshot in the background. As you can see, he is smaller, but he is not broken to ride----only to pull a little cart. That leaves me riding the larger, taller miniature horse. It works out great since I am a miniature being, don't you think? It is not easy riding a horse when one has no legs to grab around the horse's body, so that makes me a thousand times braver than your average horse riding neophyte! It was so thrilling! I can see why so many of you humans enjoy riding horses. I think I know why I am on this earth now! Maybe next time I will ride the regular-sized horses. There are Peanut, Pebbles and Fancy. "Adios, amigos," she shouts as she rides off into the sunset.

No comments: