Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wow! These Are Great!

Hi all,
I am so excited! Look at all the things in my box that came in the mail just for ME, ME, ME. Can you believe it?

Are you about to die of jealousy over my wonderful bag? Come on, now, I'll bet you are. This is so crazy beautiful, I cannot believe it! Look how it goes with my dress, and I love the flowers.

Wow! How beautiful am I? These are the most stunning flowers I have seen lately. How about you? I look kind of like a bride, don't I? (Let's not get that started, OK?) This lei is so big that I could probably dress in it, or it will be beautiful decoration, don't you think?


Ah, and what says Cinco de Mayo more than Margaritas? Nothing that I know of! It looks like I have a good start with my preparations for MY HOLIDAY, doesn't it? Thanks again, fans in Nuevo Mexico! I'll be out there soon to see you!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow, Juana, your blog is sure looking snazzy these days. Did you hire one of those designers?