Sunday, April 6, 2008

What A Weekend!

Hey Cowgirls and Cowboys,
How has your weekend been? Mine has been great! Besides going to the women's slumber party, I rode a horse and a donkey and drove a tractor-------a great big tractor! I will prove it tomorrow with pictures.

Also, I have to say that this was one of the best slumber parties ever! All the gals and I never laughed so hard in our lives! It was good that we went out to eat and to a movie rather than just partying at someone's home because that meant we had to calm down while we were in public places. Those women were really proud of themselves that they were able to behave in the theater.

The only problem that I have with them is riding in the car when one of them is driving! Missy Linda had to stop the car two or three times to settle everyone down. Sometimes they act worse than a bunch of little brats. It is fun, though. Missy Linda said she thought their ribs would be sore the next morning because they had laughed so much. They all felt it would have been worth it! If they had been stopped by the police while driving, they wondered what would happen when they passed the breath test. They sure acted like they were drunk!

Missy Linda and I have mostly been asleep today. She had kept me up late several nights last week because of one thing and another. Then on Thursday night we were awake all night so she could get her work finished. I don't know why Missy Linda keeps me awake when she has to stay up, but I am beginning to get annoyed by that. We did take a nap for a couple of hours on Friday, and then we were raring to go. We all finally went to bed on Friday night about 2:00 or 3:00am. Everyone had worked on Friday, so they were all tired. I was even a little worn out. I am convinced that I do not get my optimum rest since I cannot lie down.

On Saturday, when we got home, Missy Linda finally got her flat tire fixed. Not one thing funny happened this time. I'm glad it's fixed, though. Missy Barb has a big compressor that will fill tanks with air. Missy Linda borrowed one and was able to inflate the tire well enough to get to the tire place, which is less than two miles away. Finally! I would have preferred to have one last laugh about the tire, but I guess I'll just have wait for another opportunity. It probably won't be long until something funny happens to Missy Linda-----or better yet, she does something completely insane!


No comments: