Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh, Beautiful, With Big Brown Eyes

Glorious good morning,


I was just thinking about running for office. What do you think? I know that I am of Hispanic heritage, but I could have been made in the good ol' USA anyway. As soon as I find out, maybe I'll run for president! I could run for other things now because, I believe, that president is the only office that one must be a natural born citizen. Well, and I guess it follows that the vice-president must also be a natural born citizen----just in case.
At the very least, I should try to be Miss Hispanic USA---or Miss America---or Miss USA, whatever contest I can qualify to enter. If I am not qualified for any of these, maybe I should just start my own contest.

By the way, this is a good time to bring up my age. I believe that Tio Kane is just a few years off on the age that he put on MySpace for me. I guess that's what I get for relying on a human to do something for me. I believe, for the sake of beauty contests, that I will go with 21 years old, until I find out for sure. What do you think?

No comments: