Friday, July 11, 2008

So Far, So Good

Hi humans,

Well, as far as I know it's "So Far, So Good" as far as the killer wasps who have been stalking Missy Barb. I'll let you know if there are further developments.

You wouldn't believe what Missy Linda is doing for me for Bastille Day! I can't tell you now, but when you see me on that day, you will be amazed. (And if you are not amazed, could you just try a little and see if you can't manage it, for me?) This shows me that Missy Linda does care about things that are important to me, sometimes. I realize that sometimes she cares, but really just can't get everything done that I would like for her to accomplish. I guess I have learned some important things about humans today, right?

Well, TGIF for me. How about you? I have had a boring week this week. I am hoping for a little excitement for the weekend, aren't you? Somehow watching raccoons in the yard and junk like that just don't thrill me like they do Missy Linda. I think that Missy Linda went to Missy Barb's this week, and she left me here and did not even mention it to me. I could not believe it! I am beginning to know Missy Linda well enough so that I can figure out things if I pay attention. She had better be careful about leaving me out of things! She can just walk and drive and all kinds of things to go wherever she wants, and I can't move an inch. She could be much more aware of my disabilities if she chose to do that. I will have to think of a way to assure that she doesn't forget about me, don't you think?




No comments: