Saturday, July 5, 2008

Celebrations!

Hi,
Well, I can say that you humans really know how to celebrate a country's birthday! As you can see, I was way too busy yesterday to post on my blog. What more could humans want than food, outdoor fun, parades and fireworks to really do things up right? I think you guys have this holiday celebration down pat. I approve heartily of the way you guys do this!

I believe that today is Canada day, which, I assume is similar to our 4th of July. I don't think the Canadians could top you humans from the United States when it comes to celebrating, though.

Also having a birthday today, I believe, is Mr. Fred. He is Missy Carol's husband, and I am glad that he is part of Missy Linda's family. He is a nice guy. Happy Birthday, Mr. Fred! If you see Mr. Fred, tell him that I wished him a happy birthday, ok?


No comments: