Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?


Good morning humans,

My goodness! I must have slept a couple of days since the last entry! I didn't realize that my Bastille Day celebrating had been that exhausting, but evidently it was. I haven't had a chance to even get the pictures out of the camera yet, as I literally, just got up. I will finish telling you about Emma's birthday for now, ok?

I can tell you that,by the time the gifts were opened by Emma, with a lot of help from Ryley, I felt like I had been in a war zone for awhile. I did not realize what serious stuff opening birthday gifts is for you humans! That's me in the top picture all tangled in ribbon (as if you can't see that.)

The second picture is Ryley and me. That picture doesn't show her beautiful blue eyes as they really look. Nor does it convey her usual impish twinkle. I think she may have been getting a little tired by the time this was taken. I must admit, I did have a great time.

Maybe by tomorrow, I will have had the energy to get the Bastille Day pictures ready. I'm as anxious as you all must be to find out what all I did. (!)

No comments: