Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meet the New Marie Antoinette!

Greetings peasants,

(Trumpet fanfare, trumpet fanfare)

Now making her entrance into the ballroom is the Queen of France, Marie Antoinette!
(Are you all bowing and curtsying out there?)
Oh, my goodness! Can you even tell that is me? I do believe I have found my calling in life! I have never felt more beautiful or regal. This dress is totally me, don't you think? I think that the years immediately preceding 1789 are now my favorite era in history. These fashions were made for me. (Especially considering my unusual body type and the fact that my beautiful blue lace and roses dress is glued to my body)This style definitely makes the most of my figure, don't you think?

I must wonder if anyone of that actual era had a better hair style than my beautiful wig. It is so exciting getting to have different colored hair, not to mention different and amazing styles. I think that this is my most exciting discovery of human life so far! You human women have it made in the shade with all the beauty help you can access. I think that if I were a human, I would definitely want to be the very rich queen of a very fashion-forward country. Don't you think that would be my perfect job?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my oh my! All those dolls gave up their hair for a lovely cause!