Thursday, July 3, 2008

Looking Forward

Fabulous morning all,

As you can see, I am looking forward to a very exciting future for myself. I am looking forward to the holiday tomorrow---the first Fourth of July that I will actually get to celebrate! I am looking forward to doing whatever Missy Linda will allow me to do in the pursuit of my own happiness. I am looking forward to learning all I can about you crazy humans. I am looking forward to figuring out a way to use the computer without Missy Linda's assistance. I am looking forward to playing with all those little girls that come to visit Missy Linda and Tio Kane. I am looking forward to tasting all kinds of new (to me) foods. There are so many things that I am looking forward to that I could never list all of them. I would bet that there are many, many things that you all have to look forward to also. Why don't you see if you can list some?

No comments: