Monday, July 7, 2008

Mom and Babies

Good morning everyone,

Missy Linda is in high gear today! This morning she saw a mom and two baby raccoons out under the bird feeders. She nearly blew a gasket, she was so excited! When she opened the door to go out to get a picture, the mother must have heard her because they ran away. That mother raccoon is probably more alert and watchful than the raccoon that has been coming there to feed lately. He will just watch for awhile to make sure the cats or dogs aren't going to bother him, and then he just goes back to eating. I guarantee that if she gets a picture of the mother and kids, you will see it here first----no matter how grainy or out of focus or badly lit it is.You know where I put Missy Linda on my list of photographers---the absolute bottom! That's why I have Tio Kane do my photo shoots.

We didn't do anything here for Canada Day. Did you all do anything? I don't really know how they celebrate their day, and I guess I was too lazy to make Missy Linda do any research for me. I am pumped for Bastille Day, though. I know that involved a lot of violence and a lot of fashion! What more could you want than drama and dresses for a holiday?

Coming Soon to Juana Tortilla's Blog:
Missy Barb's own personal horror movie
Emma Grace's first birthday party
Bastille Day


No comments: