Monday, October 13, 2008

What Is The Magnetism?



Hey humans,

What is it about sports with you guys? I heard that Missy Linda's team, the OU Sooners, lost their game Saturday. I thought that was supposed to be the most important game of the year, to hear you people talk. Why is Missy Linda still in love with her Sooners if they lost? Don't you dislike your team if they lose? I just don't get it. I don't think that I will ever understand you people.

Missy Linda says stupid stuff like, "Just because your team loses, it doesn't mean you are not still a fan." She says it is really more important to root for them when they are down. Ok, whatever you say. I still don't get it, though.

Hey, San Antonio, Texas: You guys get ready down there. I will be coming to visit you all later this week. I am expecting to have a really great time even though Missy Linda is going, too. Sometimes she acts as if she is my mother! Anyway, get ready for me, ok?

No comments: