Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Want Rights Too!


Greetings humans,

It is about time that someone stood up for me, so that's what I intend to do! I hope that you will join me in supporting only those candidates who say that they will vote for legislation that gives rights to people like me. Surely, health care should be a right for everyone, not just a privilege. Missy Linda doesn't have health insurance and neither do I. I am not so concerned about her, but I do worry for myself. I have never been sick, but I am sure it could happen. I must be prepared for any eventuality.



I will admit that I want Missy Linda to be able to get help paying for her college. The sooner she gets that degree, the sooner she will be able to get a job. The sooner that she gets a job, the sooner that I will be able to buy clothes and go places and get my hair done by a professional. Oh, how I long for those days!

Please help out a Tortilla Keeper Sister and vote for the candidate that is for me! OK?

No comments: