Sunday, October 26, 2008

Politics Looks Fun


Hey humans,

I have to tell you guys that after watching TV lately, politics looks like a pretty fun thing in which to be involved. I saw Saturday Night Live last night, and it was hilarious, I must say. I want to have as much fun as they were having. Missy Linda seldom misses The Daily Show with Jon Stewart or The Colbert Report on Comedy Central. I think that they make politics look like so much fun, too. They are even studying those shows in her Comedy/Satire class. Missy Linda says that I am not getting the point of those shows, but I don't care. I can have my own opinion even if it is wrong, can't I? Isn't that the American way? Sometimes she thinks she is so smart!

I heard that Sarah Palin got $150,000.00 worth of new clothes to be in politics. Now how could that possibly be bad? I have got to get into this game, I tell you. I think that I had a good bumper sticker with my "Tortilla Keeper Rights" campaign picture. I was hoping for some T-shirts, but nobody around here got off their behinds to help me make that happen. I get so tired of having no legs or feet. That really limits what I can get done. Hey, I should use that in my campaign, too. What do you think?




No comments: