Sunday, October 12, 2008

Network Problems


Hello humans,

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a couple of days. When I finally got my turn at the computer yesterday, the network would not let me into my blog. As you can see, things are good now. We so seldom have that type of problems here that it is kind of a shock when it happens. We just wander around (Well, actually, I just sit there) with a glazed look in our eyes wondering what could possibly happen next? Could the sun rise in the west? Could the financial systems of the world collapse? Oops! Oh, wait!

On the news reports, it sounds as if you humans are in for a tough go of things! I am wondering if all of this is going to affect me. I am trying to imagine all the possibilities. If Missy Linda should become destitute and homeless, would one of you lovely humans step up and let me live with you? I mean, Missy Linda is fairly nice to me, but the relationship ends when the niceness ends. If I am shoved head down in a grocery bag and toted off to a homeless shelter, the gloves are off! You guys know that my biggest fear is again being forced to live head down in a grocery bag, or even an attractive gift type bag!

Please do whatever your government asks you to do to keep Missy Linda afloat. You don't want the beautiful and lovely Juana Tortilla to suffer, do you?





No comments: