Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just Can't Compute


Humans,

Even I, Juana Tortilla, a beautiful and lovely Tortilla Keeper Person, cannot make my mind believe what has happened in Missy Linda's family. I cannot imagine what actual humans with brains and hearts are going through. Missy Linda needs to get her house cleaned because her daughter and family are coming to spend the night before Missy Sharon's memorial service. She is having trouble getting started or getting anything done. She looks kind of like those people in movies who just wander around in a daze. I can actually understand that.

I did not realize when I started this quest of learning about you humans that you all have such hard things happen to you. Missy Sharon was married to my Pseudo-uncle who sometimes leaves comments for me on my blog. Missy Sharon also kept up with my life, and she sometimes commented to me through Missy Linda's email. I will miss her very much.

One thing that I heard the humans talking about is the trip that Missy Sharon took just last month and what fun she had. Missy Sharon and her daughter Missy Leslie and her son-in-law Mr. Kirk, all went to Palau to visit Missy Sharon's son and daughter-in-law, Mr. Ron and Missy Danka. Palau is where the Survivor show was filmed last year. Missy Sharon had not seen Mr. Ron and Missy Danka for four years so she was so happy to go. She swam with dolphins and did all kinds of really neat things. Maybe Tio Kane can retrieve that picture for me from their blog of Missy Sharon swimming with the dolphins. I'll ask him, ok?

No comments: