Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Sad Day



Hello humans,

It is kind of a somber day here at Missy Linda's house. The vet called with bad news about the health of my friend Andrew. You remember Andrew, don't you? He is the chip stealing, margarita drinking king cat around here. He will be eighteen years old this month. Anyway, the vet says that he is pretty sick and that he will be getting sicker. He has some liver problems and now some kidney problems. As with many king cats, he does not like to eat his special diet for his liver-----like no margaritas! He refuses to admit he has a problem.

Missy Linda is letting all of this news settle onto her for today. I guess that means that she won't be helping me with my Ford Modeling Contest application! I understand though because Andrew has been my friend since I first came to Missy Linda's house. Please keep a good thought for him, ok?


I don't know what happened down below here, but I can't make it go away. Oops. I am sure it is Missy Linda's doing, right?

No comments: