Monday, October 27, 2008

My Turn Now


Hello humans,

Are you all about to freeze? It is cold again here. It was in the 30's again last night. I heard Missy Linda say she needed to get some weather stripping and stuff to block the drafts. Well, I say, get busy with that Missy Linda. It is time. Actually, it already was time.

I think that she is almost finished with those costumes for the girls. I hope so. I heard something about having to do the shoes yet. Who makes shoes? Even I know that is weird! I know that she has just finished her school work for tomorrow because that's why I haven't been able to use the computer this morning. She takes so long. It's almost like she is doing something important!

I believe that now it should be my turn to get some things done by her. If she doesn't get a move on, I will not have a costume for Friday. I am smart enough to know that Friday is Halloween, and I know that I need to have a costume----a good costume! Missy Linda, it is about time for it to be my turn. Right, humans?

No comments: