Friday, October 31, 2008

As Usual


Good morning humans,

Well, my life has been turned into staying at home for all trips, social events or anything thing else that I might enjoy. Last night, everybody took Pseudo-uncle out for dinner for his birthday. I heard that they were even seated in a little alcove in the restaurant. People who might have disapproved of my being there would not have even seen me. But, did I get to go? You know the answer just because I asked the question. Come on, you people all think that you are smart.

I am getting tired of this, again! You guys know that I have a beautiful, appropriate outfit to wear to a Chinese restaurant. Remember how I looked for Chinese New Year? I was ravishing, if I do say so myself.

Missy Linda even got to meet Richard Raccoon at Pseudo-uncle's house. I have never met a raccoon. Evidently, raccoons get Hershey bars and freshly shelled pecan halves for treats---or so I heard.

Another thing about this whole mess is that my Halloween costume is still in pieces all over the place! And Missy Linda is making me be someone ugly! Can you imagine! I will never be able to pull off that! I'll let you know how that turns out, ok? (with embarrassing pictorial proof, probably!)

No comments: