Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Cheerleading For Me

Hello humans,

Well, as you can see, or cannot see, since there is no picture, I still do not have my cheerleading outfit so that I can cheer for OU. Missy Linda is just not on the ball these days. (Pun intended.) She is driving me crazy with puns these days. Some Shakespeare play she is studying is filled with puns, and she seems to think that if she has to learn something, so do I. Sorry, I am not interested.

Back to cheerleading: I think that I should be allowed to have an outfit for the number one team in the nation, don't you? I think that is certainly more important than Halloween costumes for little girls and quilts! That seems to be all she cares about. What is so important about little girls wanting to be Mulan or American Girl dolls? I just don't get it. It is not at all the same thing as my dressing as Marie Antoinette or dressing up for Chinese New Year or getting into the spirit for Cinco de Mayo---oops! Never mind.


No comments: