Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Job


Good morning humans,

I haven't written this early in a while, have I? I'll bet not many of you guys get up early except when you have to. Oops! I see now that it is nearly 9:00 am. Well, that's early to me. I don't have a solid concept of time, you know.

I heard Missy Linda talking about getting a job. I don't know how that would work. She doesn't have time to take care of me properly as it is. I am not sure this is a good thing at all. I think that she has not actually taken the job yet; they just asked her if she wanted to work there. Maybe I have time to head her off at the pass.

On the other hand, I guess she would have more money to spend on me. And I'll bet she would not sleep so much. Why do you people sleep so much? I heard on TV that you guys sleep eight hours a day. What a waste! Get up and get busy, people!


No comments: