Friday, October 24, 2008

Brrrrr


Greetings humans,

Wow! Talk about winter! It was in the 30's here last night. Now that is winter! I don't actually mind it too much though, since I don't really get out that much. However, if you remember, last winter, Missy Linda left me freezing in the car for about three days. That was not funny at all!

I am pretty sure that Missy Linda did not listen to the weather forecast yesterday because she did not bring in any plants. Oops. Maybe it didn't hurt them this time as it wasn't actually down to freezing.

I am so bummed today. I have reason to believe that I am going to have another dull weekend, as usual. Missy Linda is working on Halloween costumes for a couple of those little girls, and I haven't heard her say a word about me. I have a costume all planned if she will just listen to me and then get busy on it. I think I should look fabulous for Halloween, too! Don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juana, you ought to quit your whining about winter! Down here in Norman, where Missy Sharon used to live, and pseudo-uncle Harry lives, there was ICE on many things outside this morning. The actual temperature on a thermometer was about 34 degrees, but the cars had ice on them and many roof-tops had frost. Maybe you'd better quit complaining or Missy Linda might deport you back to Mexico, where you can keep real tortillas warm. Reckon?
Pseudo-uncle Harry